- MSC Opera Invites Travelers to explore the Canary Islands and Madeira
MSC Opera will be based in Canary Islands for the 2024-2025 season
- Norwegian Gem to Set Sail from Jacksonville
Starting in 2025 the Norwegian Gem will call Jacksonville, Florida its homeport from November to April each year until 2028.
- Carnival New West Coast Sailings from Long Beach
Carnival Cruise Line Unveils New West Coast Sailings from Long Beach on Panorama,
- Oceania Cruises Unveils Summer 2025 Itineraries
Oceania Cruises, known for its food- and destination-focused cruises, announces its Summer 2025 Travel Collection.
- Norwegian Cruise Line Expands the Horizon for Solo Travelers
Norwegian Cruise Line will Double the Capacity of Solo Accommodations
- NCL Unveils Winter 2024/25 and Summer 2025 Cruises
New Season Features Longer and More Port Days, and Less Sea Days
- New Cunard 2024-2025 voyages now on sale
New Cunard voyages departing between April 2024 and January 2025 are now on sale
- Oceania Cruises annonces new 33-day Grand Voyage
Oceania Cruises announced a brand-new immersive Grand Voyage itinerary for 2023 featuring an In-depth Immersion of the Holy Lands.
- Enhancement to Princess Plus and Premier bundles (…and price increase).
Princess announced enhancements to the Princess Plus and Princess Premier bundles and price increase for the packages, crew appreciation and Wi-Fi packages.
- Holland America to return to Japan in February
Holland America Line’s Westerdam will make several voyages in Japan in early 2023.
- Disney Cruise Line new ship to set sail in 2025
Disney announced the acquisition of a partially completed ship previously known as the Global Dream.
- Holland America launches "refer a friend" program
Holland America Line introduces a new refer a friend program to entice new travelers to discover the brand.
- Carnival Cruise Line announces changes to its room service.
Carnival announced an expanded menu of à la carte selections.
- Carnival to welcome three Costa ships in its fleet by 2024
- Cruise news of the week - May 15, 2022
Here are this week news of the world of cruises
- Holland America repositions Westerdam in Australia and New Zealand
It is now possible to book one of the Westerdam trips that will spend the fall 2022 season in Australia and New Zealand.
- Princess Cruises Announces Return to Service of Three More Ships
Crown Princess, Island Princess and Royal Princess are back in services and will visit Alaska and the Panama Canal.
- Oceania 2024 Voyage Collection now Open for Sale.
Oceania Cruises’ 2024 Collection Includes The Largest Series of Grand Voyages to date.
- Cruise news of the week - April 16, 2022
Here are this week news of the world of cruises and travel
- Oceania Cruises Riviera and Marina to undergo a complete rejuvenation
As part of it’s OceaniaNEXT program, Oceania announced that the Riviera and Marina will undergo Stem-to-Stern Re-Inspiration in 2022 and 2023.
- NCL's Pride of America return to service
Norwegian Cruise Line (NCL) announced the return to service of Pride of America, the only cruise ship to sail Hawai’i year-round.
- Cruise news of the week - April 9, 2022
Here are this week news of the world of cruises
- A first glimpse of the new Carnival Celebration ship
The Carnival Celebration will depart from Miami for its inaugural cruise on November 21.
- Oceania Cruises Announces its 2024 World Cruise
The 180-day round-the-world trip on the Insignia ship will visit 96 ports.
- Everything you need to know about the CDC’s COVID-19 Program for Cruise Ships
The majority of cruise lines operating in the United States participate in the program.
- NCL introduce the Norwegian Viva
Norwegian Viva is the second ship of the Prima class.
- Wonder of the Seas joins Royal Caribbean International's fleet
Trois ans après sa mise en chantier, le Wonder of the Seas est fin prêt à prendre la mer.
- Norwegian Jewel to Seasonally Homeport in Panama City Starting in March 2022.
NCL will be the first cruise line to seasonally homeport in Panama City
- Cunard annonce new sailings for the Queen Elizabeth.
Cunard announces 17 new international voyages, sailing on Queen Elizabeth between February and June 2022.
- Holland America Line's Nieuw Statendam Returns to Fort Lauderdale.
The ship marks the fifth Holland America Line vessel to reenter service.
- The new Carnival Jubilee will set sail in 2023 from Galveston, Texas.
Carnival Cruise Line announced that its third Excel-class ship – to be named Carnival Jubilee – will be delivered in 2023 and based in Galveston, Texas.
- Regent Seven Seas Cruises has begun construction for Seven Seas Grandeur
The ship’s steel-cutting ceremony having taken place at Fincantieri shipyard in Ancona, Italy on November 2, 2021.
- Carnival entire U.S.-based fleet will be back in guest operations by March 2022.
Nineteen ships had been confirmed by February, and 3 other will restart in March 2022.
- Norwegian Bliss returns to Los Angeles
Norwegian Bliss resumes service on the West Coast and will offer five- or seven-day trips to the Mexican Rivera.
- Royal Caribbean announces a 274-night world cruise
The Ultimate World Cruise, will visit the seven continents, more than 150 destinations and 65 countries as well as 11 wonders of the world.
- Disney Cruise Line will return to the Bahamas, Caribbean and the Mexican Riviera in early 2023
A variety of itineraries will set sail from U.S. home ports including Miami and Port Canaveral, New Orleans; Galveston and San Diego.
- Celebrity cruise announces the deployment of its ships in Europe for 2023
Celebrity cruise announced the deployment of seven ships in Europe for the 2023 season
- Cruise ships to return to Canada.
Transport Minister Omar Alghabra announced the date for the return of cruises to Canada.
- You will have to be fully vaccinated to go on a cruise
Cruise lines will require travelers to be fully vaccinated to travel.
- Major cruise lines announce their plans to restart sailings
With vaccination progress and Covid-19 cases decreasing in several countries, the cruise industry is about to restart.
- Alaska cruise season is saved
Several cruise lines announced the upcoming restart of their voyages to Alaska.