Oceania Cruises revealed its 2025 Summer Collection of voyages. This exquisite assortment comprises over 100 diverse itineraries, including nearly 50 Grand Voyages, beckoning travellers to explore captivating corners of the globe. From curated European sojourns and classic Canada and New England expeditions to thrilling Alaskan escapades and idyllic South Pacific odysseys, Oceania Cruises is prepared to embark on a thrilling journey.
What you need to know:
- The collection features over 100 itineraries, including nearly 50 Grand Voyages.
- It includes voyages to Europe, Canada, New England, Alaska, and the South Pacific.
- The collection introduces the maiden Mediterranean season of Allura, Oceania Cruises’ newest ship.
- Notable highlights include the first-time sailing of Riviera in Alaska, offering voyages from 7 to 12 days.
- Regatta sails in the South Pacific, exploring French Polynesia and Hawaii.
- The collection introduces 10 new boutique ports across the Mediterranean and Northern Europe.
- Reservations for these voyages opened on October 4.
Diverse Destinations Await
The 2025 Summer Collection boasts more than 70 distinct voyages across the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. Marina, Oceania Cruises elegant flagship, will grace the Mediterranean, western wine regions, and the northern wonders of Iceland, Greenland, and the Canadian Maritimes. Vista will traverse the capitals of Scandinavia, the Norwegian Fjords, and the British Isles. Furthermore, it heralds the maiden Mediterranean season of Allura, the cruise line’s newest addition to its fleet.
Frank A. Del Rio, President of Oceania Cruises, remarked, “2025 is slated to be our biggest year yet at Oceania Cruises with Allura’s maiden season and our first collection featuring all eight boutique ships on sale. With our 2025 Summer Collection, we look forward to continuing to show why Oceania Cruises is acclaimed for its destination-rich itineraries by offering new ports of call and expanded service into highly sought-after regions.”
Highlights of the 2025 Summer Collection
- Over 100 destination-rich itineraries, including nearly 50 Grand Voyages.
- Riviera sails in Alaska for the first time, promising an unparalleled Last Frontier experience.
- Allura, Vista, Marina, Sirena, and Nautica explore Europe with more than 70 diverse itinerary options.
- Itinerary lengths ranging from 7 to 56 days.
- Over 100 overnight stays, allowing guests to immerse themselves in Oceania Cruises’ ports of call.
- Ten new ports of call, including Cesme, Turkey; Kemi, Finland; Lulea, Sweden; Maniitsoq, Greenland; Pozzallo (Sicily), Italy; Samos, Greece; Scrabster, Scotland; Sibenik, Croatia; Sundsvall, Sweden; and Vaasa, Finland.
Alaska: A Breathtaking First
Riviera, accommodating up to 1,250 guests, marks Oceania Cruises’ inaugural journey to Alaska. Travelers can choose from a dozen exploration options of glaciers and the pristine wilderness of the Last Frontier, with itineraries ranging from 7 to 12 days. Riviera combines luxurious comfort with gourmet culinary experiences, promising unforgettable journeys through this captivating region.
Canada & New England: Autumn Splendour
Oceania Cruises perennially popular fall foliage cruises bring passengers to enchanting French-Canadian gems along the St. Lawrence River. Departing from New York City, Boston, and Montreal, these 11- to 15-day autumn voyages feature overnight stays in Montreal, Quebec City, and New York City. During July and August 16- to 19-day sailings offer a unique blend of Canada and New England’s vibrant harbours and the remote, dramatic landscapes of Iceland and Greenland.
Oceania Cruises 2025 offerings include an array of Iceland- and Greenland-intensive itineraries, featuring nine voyages to the region, including sailings from New York and Montreal. Marina and Sirena will extensively explore these North Atlantic island nations in July and August.
The Mediterranean beckons with enchanting voyages from Spain, France, and Italy to Greece, Israel, and Turkey. Nautica will be dedicated to the region, while Marina and Vista will traverse the North Atlantic summer season and autumn, respectively. Vista and Sirena invite travellers to delve into the rich culture of Northern Europe, from the medieval cities lining the Baltic to the iconic attractions of England. Allura will visit iconic cities and hidden gems, offering overnight stays in Istanbul and Monte Carlo.
South Pacific Paradise
Regatta sets sail for its first summer season of voyages in French Polynesia and Hawaii, with seven new exotic sailings spanning 10 to 18 days. These cruises, scheduled for August, September, and October, encompass the azure beauty of Bora Bora’s lagoon, the black sand beaches of Tahiti, the vibrant coral reefs of Raiatea, and the lush jungles of Nuku Hiva, among other gems. Four of the new sailings connect French Polynesia with the captivating landscapes of the Hawaiian archipelago.
Discovering Boutique Ports
Intriguingly, Oceania Cruises 2025 Summer Collection introduces 10 new boutique ports across the Mediterranean and Northern Europe. These carefully selected destinations offer seasoned travellers the chance to explore hidden treasures and unveil the incredible diversity of Europe. Cesme, Turkey; Kemi, Finland; Lulea, Sweden; Maniitsoq, Greenland; Pozzallo (Sicily), Italy; Samos, Greece; Scrabster, Scotland; Sibenik, Croatia; Sundsvall, Sweden; and Vaasa, Finland, await eager adventurers.
Oceania Cruises 2025 Summer Collection promises an unforgettable voyage filled with diverse destinations and cultural immersion, inviting travellers to embark on a journey of a lifetime. With its meticulously crafted itineraries and luxurious accommodations, Oceania Cruises continues to redefine the art of cruising, offering travellers an unparalleled experience on the high seas. Reserve your spot and set sail on an extraordinary adventure in 2025!