As part of it’s OceaniaNEXT program, Oceania announced that the Riviera and Marina will undergo Stem-to-Stern Re-Inspiration in 2022 and 2023. This will complete the full fleet rejuvenation.
Insignia debuted better than new for her 2019 Around the World in 180 Days voyage, followed shortly after by Regatta and Sirena in the same year, and finally with Nautica, which just re-entered service on April 1, 2022. All-new suites and staterooms are complemented by dramatically restyled public spaces replete with chic and tony residential furnishings and accented by an intriguing international art collection.
Suite and Stateroom Highlights:
- Riviera and Marina will boast a radiant new glow reminiscent of a sun-dappled Newport estate yet with the warmth and joie de vivre of a chic Parisian apartment in which each element has been carefully chosen to create a comforting sense of home.
- Concierge Level Veranda Staterooms and Veranda Staterooms are the largest standard staterooms afloat at 291 square feet.
- Suites and staterooms will embrace a complete transformation that flawlessly melds meticulously considered functionality with refined splendor and a refreshing residential panache.
- Each private retreat will gleam with sumptuous new furnishings, sleek restyled bathrooms, fashionable lighting, and myriad thoughtful details, such as an abundance of outlets and USB ports always within reach.
- Brand-new bathrooms will be more spacious than ever before and feature generous, oversized showers.
Public Spaces Highlights
- Convivial lounges, tony bars, and decadent dining venues will be gracious beneficiaries of a blissfully elegant restyling, elevating social and epicurean interludes to new heights of congenial sophistication.
- The Grand Dining Room will be even grander and more opulent with plush new carpets underfoot and lustrous, leather-covered armchairs creating an indulgently comfortable setting for a lavish evening of dining.
- Timeless Italian dining will beckon beneath a canopy of stars at our new tantalizing eatery, an alfresco pizzeria, and trattoria.
- Polo Grill will radiate a new contemporary glow. Retaining its rich leather chairs and polished wood paneling, plush new carpeting, exquisite new wall coverings, and dramatic draperies will create an entirely new yet delightfully familiar backdrop for the finest steakhouse experience at sea.
- Horizons will be not only completely reimagined but also lighter, brighter, and even more luxurious than before.
Re-Inspiration Debut Sailings
Riviera will debut on December 7, 2022, on a 16-day Mediterranean, Atlantic, and Caribbean cruise from Rome to Miami. From there, Riviera will reprise her eternally popular 7- to 14-day Caribbean sailings from Miami to the Caribbean, Mexico, and Central America for one final season before returning to Europe in late March 2023. Riviera then charts an inaugural season of Far East explorations during later 2023 and early 2024.
Marina will debut on November 13, 2023, on a 7-day cruise from Barcelona to Lisbon. From Lisbon, Marina will bound her way to Miami, where she will kick off her annual South America season on December 3, 2023.
Source : Oceania Cruises