Carnival confirmed that all 22 of its U.S.-based ships will be back in guest operations by March 2022. Nineteen ships had been confirmed by February, and now Carnival Sensation will restart from Mobile, Alabama effective March 5, Carnival Ecstasy will restart from Jacksonville, Florida effective March 7, and Carnival Paradise will restart from Tampa, Florida on March 12.
The company’s restart began on July 3, 2021 when Carnival Vista set sail from Galveston.
Carnival Cruise Line has announced plans to have 17 ships back in guest service by the end of 2021, with additional ships returning in January and February.
Carnival Sunshine will restart from Charleston on January 13 and Carnival Liberty from Port Canaveral on February 11.
- Galveston: Carnival Breeze, Carnival Dream and Carnival Vista
- Miami: Carnival Freedom, Carnival Horizon, Carnival Sunrise and Carnival Conquest
- Port Canaveral: Mardi Gras, Carnival Elation, Carnival Magic and Carnival Liberty (effective February 11)
- New Orleans: Carnival Glory and Carnival Valor
- Long Beach: Carnival Panorama, Carnival Radiance and Carnival Miracle
- Baltimore: Carnival Legend
- Tampa: Carnival Pride, Carnival Paradise (effective March 12)
- Charleston: Carnival Sunshine (effective January 13)
- Mobile: Carnival Sensation (effective March 5)
- Jacksonville: Carnival Ecstasy (effective March 7)
Source : Carnival Cruise Line